Amazing photography from Michal Sur - thanks!

Thursday 16 September 2010

Last Day. Last Homework...?

It's nearly 10pm and it's time to get back to the camp site but I'm going to let Eleanor do her homework before bed! So here she is ...

I have loved the whole trip and I don't want it to finish. I havn't seen much of Inverness but it is cold and extremely windy but it looks nice and has lots of farms around it, and lots of trees. Yes, Euan, the fahitas tasted good. No Narnians in Glen Affric I'm afraid. I had butter, cheese, mayo and baked beans on my baked potato. I wish I could skive on Monday but there is no way my Mum would let me! (Correct, Eleanor!).

Now we have to find our tent in the dark! (Sally)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION EBD! You've made it through 'hell and high water!' It has been a great achievement, not without problems and tricky decisions James. Emma and family and I have followed you every inch of the way. Well done Eleanor - never mind school next week - you'll have so much to tell that you might actually enjoy it! and Sally you can stop anxiously watching the waves with comforting coastguards now! Love to you all. WELL DONE EBD!!

    OWL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some homework reading for Eleanor, you have made it into the Press and Journal:

    Family team in coast-to-coast paddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome achievement!!! So proud of you all - a real team effort - well done!
    Safe journey back to Islay...probably best to take the ferry rather than paddle from Kennacraig!

    ReplyDelete