Amazing photography from Michal Sur - thanks!

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 6. More homework ...

Was the weather rough? Yes it was very very rough and the waves were 2.5m. I didn't enjoy the kayaking today because it was too rough and I felt scared but when we got out we went on a cycle ride which I really liked. I'm really unhappy that the trip is nearly over because it is very exciting. I'll be back on Islay on Saturday. I have got you a present for the whole class. It's not very exciting but it's better than nothing! From Eleanor.

Sally says - read about Day 6 to find out more and see some scary pictures!

2 comments:

  1. We are loving the blog guys! Fantastic achievements considering the weather. Not far to go now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done guys! I'm really glad you had the sense to bail out when it was too rough... Here's hoping the weather calms a bit. Good job on the homework Eleanor (-:

    ReplyDelete