Amazing photography from Michal Sur - thanks!

Monday 13 September 2010

Day 5. Eleanor's homework!

Dear Primary 6/7 at Port Charlotte here is my homework!

We've been camping a lot which is really fun but it is always rainy at night. The best bit so far was the canal between Neptune's Staircase and Gairlochy because it was really pretty and very quiet. When we are paddling we have lots of little snacks especially Oaty bars and chocolate. No we don't cook marshmallows on a fire but I wish we could. (It's always too rainy to light fires! Sally). The locks are all very very pretty and I'll bring back lots of photos. For breakfast I usually have tattie scones and baked beans. I don't really know how I paddle so far but once you get into the rhythm it is easier and also I listen to my MP3. It is really hard work, at the moment I am really tired because I have slight motion sickness from the waves on Loch Ness. I tried to kidnap Seumas as bait for Nessie and Nigel, (her husband), but he ran away. Yes, Molly, the hot chocolate is very nice, it is Cadbury's. No unfortunately we did not bring a fishing rod but I did see a 2ft salmon jump. Yes Molly I am smiling - I wonder why?! Mostly I am pretty warm when I am paddling but today my feet got cold because the water in Loch Ness was so cold. For tea we have pasta or baked potatoes. No, Beth, as a matter of fact I haven't been eaten by flying Loch Ness monsters but I have made very good friends with Nessie and Nigel and I don't think I ever want to come back! No, Calum, we haven't - but nearly - the waves were pretty big today - about 1.5m. The weather has been OK but sometimes rubbish. Am I tired at night? - what do you think?!! I will definitely say Hi to Nessie and Nigel for you but I won't tell them your addresses otherwise they might come and eat you. Bye, bye to you all. Have a nice time, from Eleanor.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Eleanor! Top marks for excellent homework (-: Top marks also to you and your Dad (and your faithful Mum) for your amazing achievements so far!! Take care today everyone... Mrs McL x

    ReplyDelete