Amazing photography from Michal Sur - thanks!

Sunday 3 October 2010

Two stars and a wish for the Kayak.












You may - or may not - know what I'm on about with the two stars and a wish thing. It was Eleanor's idea to review the performance of the kayak by giving it two stars and a wish. It's something they do at school - say two things which are good about something and then one thing to make it even better so ...

Eleanor says... my stars are that the kayak was very stable and good on the waves. My wish is that we could keep it!

James says... my stars are that the kayak does not catch the wind and tracks very well. Like Eleanor, my wish is that we could keep it for another adventure.

The Support Team says... my stars are that the kayak kept the EBD safe and gave them so much challenge and fun. My wish is that there was room for me, (on the calm bits!).

James adds that 'the kayak has proved to be one of the few bits of equipment that as soon as you got it, you knew it was going to do what you wanted it to do. Each morning when Eleanor and I climbed into the kayak and picked up our paddles any worries I might have had about the weather disappeared - I knew the kayak could cope. The kayak felt very professional. I trusted that it would be safe, not just with me, but with Eleanor on board it had to be doubly good - and it was.' James likes gadgets and good quality kit and is a dad who likes to keep his Eleanor safe - so praise indeed.






No comments:

Post a Comment